About the Role
With GIG you can work as many or little hours as you want each week by selecting your shifts or rota through our flexible GIG App.
- Pay Rate from £10.50 - £13.50 per hour (depending on location and shift)
- Holiday pay, as and when you need it
- Weekly pay, get paid every week and don’t wait for your money
- Earn with GIG, get £25 *for every new friend you introduce to us*
- Access to 100’s shifts across the UK and your local area
- Free training to learn new skills and work across new industries
You are applying for a general Hospitality and Events Role, this will give you access to the GIG App and the freedom to apply for the roles that work for you. Some sites require specific training or are
- Take orders in a retail bar.
- Have experience using a till.
- Making transactions & serving the drinks.
- Are hardworking and passionate in what they do
- Are well-presented, with strong customer service skills and an eye for detail
- Are confident talking to customers, taking orders, and direction
- Know about table service, table setting, food, and drink
About the Company
At GIG, if successful, you will be given access to our GIG App platform, where you have the power to select the shifts that suit you best, allowing you to work Where, When and How you want on your terms. GIG offers full, part time and permanent opportunities so keep an eye out for exciting jobs via the App and Website.